5 Things I Was Grateful for This Week
1) A reminder from one of my co-workers: Life is too short to be working somewhere you hate. I know, I know, it's common sense. But it's easy to forget when you get caught in the daily shuffle.
2) Tossing a tennis ball up in the air and catching it on my daily walks with my dog. This has been helpful in reestablishing my balance (see last week's newsletter). I've also seen improvements in my hand-eye coordination, which was deteriorating because I don't play sports as much as I used to.
3) A random thought: You're never as busy as you think you're going to be. Also, it's never as bad as you think it's going to be.
4) The way babies smell. It’s an instant mood booster. Just try not to get addicted. That’d be weird.
5) Being married to the love of my life for one whole year.